Top 5 activities in my week off mid-term

 1. Sleep 

In this week of rest I took advantage of sleeping as much as the evaluations in classes do not allow me to hahaha. I woke up late every day I could so I could have more energy during the day. I enjoyed it too much but my sleep schedule was off so today I have to sleep a little .

2. Read 

During the week my cell phone broke, so I was disconnected these last few days, a situation that helped me resume a hobby that I had forgotten. At night I started reading Jodorowsky's book, "The Way of the Tarot." A very extensive book that I had been waiting for for a long time. Sadly, the book is created to read the "original" tarot deck, which is the Marseillaise, a deck that I don't have because I only got an Italian tarot deck. Despite this, I managed to enjoy the beginning of the reading a lot. 

3. Reat in the beach 

From Thursday to Sunday of this week I went with my girlfriend to Con Con to rest together and enjoy our company. We took advantage of cooking together, watching the sunset on the beach, taking lots of photos, and shopping. These were the days I enjoyed the most

 4. Watch series in Netflix

These days at Con Con with my girlfriend we saw the serious live-action of "One Piece", it is a series that we followed from the manga so we waited a long time to see it together and calmly. We liked it too much, 5 stars!

5. Tourting in Valparaiso 

On Saturday the 16th with my girlfriend we went to Valparaiso and toured the entire Cerro Alegre, we went to the impression museum and ate some delicious hamburgers at the "Fat Kid"! It was a beautiful day.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My top 5 favorite manga of all time

Long Hard Road Out of Hell

The dream of returning to Japan