@RicoSuaveYaTuSabe

The one that amuses me the most and I am attentive to his publications in social networks is Fernando Galvez Gomez also known by his artistic name as "Yung Beef" or others like "El Seko" or "Fernandito Kit Kat" or "Lana del Rey" or "Beef Boy" or as his Intragram username "RicoSuaveYaTuSabe". Yung Beef is a Spanish rapper with more than 10 years of career and one of the most influential in Spanish due to being one of the first rappers who brought the genre "Trap" in Spanish, in addition to creating his independent record label called "La Vendicion". 

                                     

I've been following him since 2018, since I listened to his album "A.D.R.O.M.M.I.C.F.M.S. IV" and I discovered him looking for new music to listen to and I found on youtube a review of that album and I found it interesting because of the album cover. I like his Instagram profile because he is very free when uploading content, not only uploads advertising and photos to maintain interactions, but also memes, photos that went wrong, events that he does in his hometown "Granada". The funniest thing is when he uploads photos of other people's music or of his friends just because jajaja.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My top 5 favorite manga of all time

Long Hard Road Out of Hell

The dream of returning to Japan